Re: Help wanted in Java library packaging (JEBL2)

On Sun, Feb 13, 2011 at 11:32:55PM +0100, Giovanni Mascellani wrote:
> I would try to debug it, but your package wants to depend against
> libjam-java and I don't know where to find it. Searching on your page on
> p.d.o didn't help.

Ahh, I added it for completenes now to

   http://people.debian.org/~tille/packages/figtree-help-wanted/

It is another dependency which is ready for uplaod but I wanted to make
sure that figtree will work with this package.

> > Hope this will be the last iteration of this problem and thanks for your
> > help in any case
>
> Unfortunately in Java is more than usual to have tree problems: to fix a
> package you have to fix, update or create two other packages, each of
> them in turn requiring two new, updated or fixed package, and so on. Oh
> joy...

That's why the target package is named Fig_Tree_ :-)