Re: TM-align & TM-score: Ready for upload except missing manpage for TMscore

On Thu, Feb 03, 2011 at 03:02:45PM +0000, Tim Booth wrote:
> My favoured way of doing small manpages is to mark them up in POD then
> using pod2man which produces a fairly satisfactory result.
>
> pod2man TMscore.pod | sed 's/"perl /.\\" "perl /' > TMscore.1

Good idea!

> Have pushed both the pod and the result to SVN in
> packages/tm-align/trunk/debian.  It looks like there are only 2 options
> for TMscore and people wanting to know more are directed to the paper
> they wrote.  Maybe this should be pulled into the package if licensing
> permits?

I'm in big favour of pushing such changes upstream.  I'd consider it a
good idea if aou would foreward both *.1 files in the package.  That way
upstream sees that Debian Med is more than a one man show and has
several helpful people. :-)

Thanks for the man page.  As Steffen said he will upload tonight and I
might serve as fallback tomorrow if something might stop him from doing
so.