TM-align & TM-score: Ready for upload except missing manpage for TMscore

Hi,

the tm-align package would be ready for upload if somebody would care
for a manpage to TMscore.  I have not found any good docs which would
enable me writing it.  The help2man workaround results in a poor manpage
without a good usage guideline.  Any volunteers?

Remark: I was told by Tim Booth and Pablo Di Tomasso (T-Coffee upstream)
that TM-align would be a nice prerequisite for T-Coffee.  I have no idea
in how far TM-score is needed - it just seems to be quite close and is
(now) bundled in one archive by upstream.  Please give reasonable advise
whate to do out of:
  1. Droping TMscore from installation because it is not used
  2. Providing TMscore without manpage (not so good)
  3. Provide a quite poor manpage using help2man

Further remark to the T-Coffee people: Please verify that the spelling
of the binary is correct (it is /usr/bin/TMalign and /usr/bin/TMscore).
Once this issue is solved I would upload the package.

----- Forwarded message from Andreas Tille <tille@alioth.debian.org> -----