Re: TM-align & TM-score: Ready for upload except missing manpage for TMscore

Hi,

> the tm-align package would be ready for upload if somebody would care
> for a manpage to TMscore.  I have not found any good docs which would
> enable me writing it.  The help2man workaround results in a poor manpage
> without a good usage guideline.  Any volunteers?

My favoured way of doing small manpages is to mark them up in POD then
using pod2man which produces a fairly satisfactory result.

pod2man TMscore.pod | sed 's/"perl /.\\" "perl /' > TMscore.1

Have pushed both the pod and the result to SVN in
packages/tm-align/trunk/debian.  It looks like there are only 2 options
for TMscore and people wanting to know more are directed to the paper
they wrote.  Maybe this should be pulled into the package if licensing
permits?

Cheers,

TIM