Re: Debian Med Bioinformatics Sprint in Lübeck : post-install

Regarding biomaj, I have created a get-orig-source to download source code and rearrange it to create the debian structure, to be used for packaging. We have an issue with our forge that is being fixed, so it cannot be tested for the moment, but it should be ready in the next few days.

On our web site, tarball etc... are for install on "any" system, without the file hierarchy,dependencies etc... There is a debian package, but not an official one, it is a "dirty" deb to use installation on systems.

Andreas, I'll let you know once our svn issue is fixed.

Olivier