Re: Packaging guide Objective-C SWARM at Ubuntu and Debian

On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 01:50:10PM -0700, Scott Christley wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
>
> I should have a copy of Jakson's files.  I was using them to give me hints for packaging Swarm.  The upstream Swarm code has changed significantly so the packaging needs to be updated.  I have the files in my local Debian Med checkout, so I suppose I should commit them sometime soon.

Yes.  This would be helpful to enable us linking to this code in the
swarm section in prospective packages.  We just try to assemble all
relevant information for packaging in one place to avoid double work
for others (not that I really think that somebody is actually working
on this besides you - but we should stick to this principle).

Thanks for working on this