Re: Packaging guide Objective-C SWARM at Ubuntu and Debian

Hi Andreas,

I should have a copy of Jakson's files.  I was using them to give me hints for packaging Swarm.  The upstream Swarm code has changed significantly so the packaging needs to be updated.  I have the files in my local Debian Med checkout, so I suppose I should commit them sometime soon.

thanks
Scott