Re: pseudo packaging task lists at medfloss.org

On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 09:02:30PM +0200, Holger Schmuhl wrote:
> I just updated the view (http://www.medfloss.org/node/350) which is now also listing the following attributes per project:

Thanks for your work on this and sorry for my silence.  I was on
vacation once your mail hitted the list and now I'm working
down (very) old backlogs.

> - "License": the referring license(s) under which the project is licensed
> - "Tags": tags that are used to classify the project at medfloss.org
> - "Packages available for": packages provided by the community of the project
> - "Available in non-stable Debian release": lists if the project is already available in "testing" or "unstable". If wanted I can also completely remove these projects from the view?

IMHO it makes sense to point out that a package is not yet in a stable
released Debian version - in general medical care should be done on a
stable system.  However, your separate listing of packages in testing
and unstable makes sense, because in this case we know that our main
part of the work is just done.

> Please not that the last two attributes have just been added to the projects and still need to be updated at each project. If you feel like doing this for certain projects, just follow the description as given bellow in my previous mail.

Thanks again for your nice effort