Re: Change InsightToolkit to use Review/Statistics?

On Sun, 2010-11-07 at 12:21 -0600, Steve M. Robbins wrote:
> > I am in the middle of packaging 3.20 myself for Ubuntu. I can send you
> > the sources when I get it working, if you want.
>
> Oh!  Is there any reason the Debian and Ubuntu packages couldn't
> be the same?  Rather than duplicate the work, how about collaborating?

No reason at all. The only reason I created the packages was because
debian wasn't using WrapITK, which I like. I'll pull the repository and
start playing with that. I switched to debian about a year ago anyways,
just maintain the ubuntu packages since there are people that use them.

Also, I created a couple of separate packages:
python-insighttoolkit-numpy, python-insighttoolkit-vtk, and
python-insighttoolkit-multithreader. These correspond to the projects in
Wrapping/WrapITK/ExternalProjects. Very handy python modules that
connect itk to vtk and itk to numpy. It would be nice to incorporate
these projects too.

-Paul