Re: Change InsightToolkit to use Review/Statistics?

On Sun, Nov 07, 2010 at 11:04:05AM -0500, Paul Novotny wrote:

> Here are the datatypes I turned on, I also attached my entire
> CMakeCache.txt.debian file.

  [...]

Thanks!

> I am in the middle of packaging 3.20 myself for Ubuntu. I can send you
> the sources when I get it working, if you want.

Oh!  Is there any reason the Debian and Ubuntu packages couldn't
be the same?  Rather than duplicate the work, how about collaborating?

The Debian packaging work is already team maintained and I'd very much
welcome more team members :-) ITK is in the Debian-Med subversion
repository, here:

 svn://svn.debian.org/svn/debian-med/trunk/packages/insighttoolkit/trunk/
 http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/debian-med/trunk/packages/insighttoolkit/trunk/?rev=0&sc=0

Cheers,
-Steve