'openmrs' uploaded to mentors.debian.net (fyi just in case thank you)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: mentors.debian.net <support@mentors.debian.net>
Date: Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 7:18 PM
Subject: 'openmrs' uploaded to mentors.debian.net
To: misha680@gmail.com

Your upload of the package 'openmrs' to mentors.debian.net was
successful. Sponsors can now download it. The URL of your package is:
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/o/openmrs

The respective dsc file can be found at:
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/o/openmrs/openmrs_1.6.1-2.dsc

-------------------------
While checking your package we found these issues:
You uploaded files which already exists in the repository:
- openmrs_1.6.1-2.dsc
- openmrs_1.6.1-2.debian.tar.gz
We have overwritten the files in the repository by those from
your new upload. Please note that this is allowed when uploading
to mentors.debian.net. But in the official Debian repository
you cannot change the upstream tarball (.orig.tar.gz).

Processing your upload took 7.7 seconds.
-------------------------

If you do not yet have a sponsor for your package you may want to go to
http://mentors.debian.net/cgi-bin/maintainer-packages?action=details;package=openmrs
and set the "Seeking a sponsor" option to hilight your package on the
welcome page.

You can also send an RFS (request for sponsorship) to the debian-mentors
mailing list. Your package page will give your suggestions on how to
send that mail.

Good luck finding a sponsor! And thanks for using mentors.debian.net

The mentors.debian.net team

#Import run: 2010-10-07T02:17:59.854977