Re: Hi! I am new, I would appreciate some direction

Le Fri, Sep 03, 2010 at 12:13:10AM +0300, George Marselis a écrit :

> 1) Mr Plessy:  Do i have to use the files in your MIRA or was it just
> a suggestion? I already have my debian/ dir ready (more or less, needs
> patching for Bastien's tutorials)
>
> 2) Is it possible to use git?

Hi George,

please enjoy Git! I have added you to the debian-med Alioth project, so you can
add repositories in ssh://git.debian.org/git/debian-med. I am sorry that I have
not managed to add instruction in the Debian Med policy yet. But you can find
a lot of hints on the Debian wiki: http://wiki.debian.org/Alioth/Git

Have a nice week-end,

--
Charles