Re: CMake: FindJNI on hppa

On 2010/5/4 Modestas Vainius wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On antradienis 04 Gegužė 2010 23:41:54 Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
>> Ok, I am giving up. Because of bug :
>> http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=544674 I thought I
>> could just copy the findjni.cmake from vtk. But as usual I must be
>> doing something wrong. I cannot just simply re-use it. I truly do not
>> understand what is going on.
>
> I share your pain. Whoever thought of that stupid java JRE_LIB_ARCH directory
> which is weird different on each arch must have been smoking some crack.
> Really poor attempt at multiarch.
[...]

+1

But the problem on hppa is IMO unrelated, hppa tried to build gdcm
with gcc-4.4-base 4.4.3-9 and gcj-4.4 4.4.4-1, and as a result the
symlink
   /usr/lib/gcc/hppa-linux-gnu/4.4.4 -> 4.4
was missing and /usr/lib/jvm/default-java/include/jni.h was a dangling symlink.
This is now fixed, only 4.4.4-1 appears in current hppa build logs, so
gdcm should build fine on hppa.  Mathieu, please do not upload a new
version, you can ask debian-release to requeue gdcm on hppa, see
debian-release archives to learn how to do that.

Denis