CMake: FindJNI on hppa

Ok, I am giving up. Because of bug :
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=544674 I thought I
could just copy the findjni.cmake from vtk. But as usual I must be
doing something wrong. I cannot just simply re-use it. I truly do not
understand what is going on.

So if I do not use a local findjni.cmake but the one from cmake 2.8.1
it fails on mipsel and armel, if I start using the findjni.cmake from
vtk (debian package), it start failing on hppa.

I do not have access to those machine to actually be able to debug
that, so I am really hoping someone can give me a hand here.

Thanks a bunch,
--
Mathieu
Ps: I can also give up and wait for the next upload of cmake which