Re: r4182 - in trunk/packages/adun.app/trunk/debian: . patches

Andreas Tille wrote:
> >                                  ^^^^^
> >
> As you might have noticed I realised my mistake.

Yes, sorry for my subsequent extra message, I wrote and sent it
seconds before reading yours.

Many thanks for the upload.  Let's hope I didn't miss any regression
on mipsen.

> I have read your name at www.debian.org/devel/people

AFAIK every package maintainer is listed there, regardless of DD/DM
status.

> Did you applied for DM?

No.

> I'd consider it as a good idea.

I don't feel this way, unfortunately (or not).  Having the right to
upload software in Debian is a big responsibility, and I don't think
I'm 100% ready (technically).  Surely, I realize that the sponsors'
review is extra burden on them, but it is better if distro quality
wins at the end.  For DM, I'd need DDs to support my application which
is pretty hard considering the obscure areas I'm interested in
(GNUstep mostly and some unpopular packages like kazehakase).

And perhaps the main reason that's stopping me is that I have several
fundamental disagreements on philosophical level about some of the
goals and activities of the Debian project.