Re: r4182 - in trunk/packages/adun.app/trunk/debian: . patches

On Thu, Oct 08, 2009 at 12:13:47PM +0300, Yavor Doganov wrote:
> > > Yes, I think it's ready.  (I can't upload, though.)
>                                  ^^^^^
> > I would welcome if you would go for it.
>
> But dak will most definitely reject my upload (IANADD, IANADM)...
> Should I seek a sponsor on -mentors or someone from the team can upload?

As you might have noticed I realised my mistake.  I have read your name
at www.debian.org/devel/people and thus I assumed you would be a DD (and
was curious why you are using an alioth guest account at the same time).
Did you applied for DM?  I'd consider it as a good idea.  As long as you
are not you will find sponsors on the Debian Med list for the packages
in our field in any case.

Thanks again for your effort