Re: Status of BioRuby

On Mon, Oct 05, 2009 at 09:30:53AM -0400, John M Miller wrote:
>> If you think you (or anybody else) will not manage to test the result
>> of my packaging stuff we might just go with the upload and wait for
>> users reporting bugs.
>
> What sort of a time-frame do you have in mind?

Well, BioRuby was not updated for a long time and nobody complained
until now.  So the upload does not seem to be urgent.  But we will have
a Debian freeze in December (at least this is the plan) and having our
packages ready 6-8 weeks before to give people time for updates and
reporting problems seems to be OK.  So if you think you can have a look
in October and we upload at end of October / beginning of November seems
to be reasonable.  If you know now that you are busy the next four weeks
I might upload the current status to have more chance for other testers.

-- http://fam-tille.de