Re: pdb2pqr maintained by DebiChem team but in Debian Med repository?

Le Sun, Oct 18, 2009 at 05:14:26PM +0200, Steffen Moeller a écrit :
> As long as the debian/control file indicates where to find the repository,
> which could be any, we should not care.

Exactly: with ‘debcheckout -a’ it makes little difference if a package is in
reposotory A or B, as long as all the uploaders have commit rights. All DDs can
commit to the debian-med Alioth repositories, and if there are guests who need
acces as well, we can ask the Alioth admins to set up a write ACL for the whole
Debichem project.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy