Re: problem with debian-med list

Ok thanks I will test that this afternoon.

I have question for the svn : my project is already under svn on google code, can I just add my files to your deposit from my master svn trunk, so that any changes made on files from /debian/ will be committed to both deposit (mine and debian-med) ? Is that possible ?

Eric