Re: problem with debian-med list

On Sun, Sep 20, 2009 at 07:35:01PM +0200, Eric MAEKER wrote:

> Ok i'll test later this week. Hummm, i've create a project in Alioth :
> freediams. I was thinking that this way the svn will be created... Never
> mind.

Yes, you do not need your own project on alioth.  Alioth does not
compete with your upstream repository.  We just maintain the debian
directory in our Debian Med repository.

>> I take this question as permission to dend the answer including
>> your quotes via the mailing list.
> I don't understand...
> Google translation translate a very strange and un-understandable
> sentence...

Perhaps it becomes more understandable if you replace "dend" by "send"?
Normally netiquette forbids to quote private mail to a public list.  But
I have not seen any private things in your mal and your question implied
that you would not mind if I answer to the list - and so I did ...

> Just a PS : FreeDiams compiles and works fine under FreeBSD 7.2 (needs
> two small modification in code).

There is a Debian port to a BSD kernel - but I have no experiences and
can not comment on this.

Klarmachen zum Ändern!