Re: Link to non-profit organisations sharing our aims

Andreas Tille wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 06:11:27PM +0200, Steffen Moeller wrote:
>
>> I feel rather good about such a page. Andreas?
[...]
> So if you feel good about it - just try it.
[...]
Good! I gave an example about the information I would like to see in there.
Please give me some direction on how you would want me to prepare it. What comes to mind
are XML plus style sheet, I admit to have thought about plain HTML, one could also prepare
something in analogy to the tasks pages.

I possibly should not say that too loudly, but I don't expect more than say, ten?,
fifteen?, entries.

Cheers,

Steffen