Re: [Fwd: bio-das.* (was Re: New upstream release of GBrowse)]

Hello,

Anthony Boureux wrote:
> Hi,
> thanks,
> So, I will submit a RFP bug and do the package.
ITP - since you have "interest to pack".

> But I have one more question :
> I thought to name the package as libbio-das-proserver-perl, as a lot of
> perl library. But Bio::Das::ProServer, as wrote in the name, is a
> server, so do you think it will be better to call it :
> bio-das-proserver-perl or even bio-das-proserver. However, I will keep
> libbio-das-perl for Bio::Das, libbio-das-lite-perl for Bio::Das::Lite
> (when it will be possible to package) because there are client library.

Hm. Is there any chance to see a bio-das-proserver implemented in anything else but Perl?
If not, then bio-das-proserver is the right name for it. I share your opinion on
libbio-das-perl and libbio-das-lite-perl.

Thanks!

Steffen