Re: MUMmer patches and Artistic license.

Le Thu, Jul 02, 2009 at 09:20:47AM +0200, Andreas Tille a écrit :
> On Thu, Jul 02, 2009 at 01:47:12PM +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:
> > http://patch-tracking.debian.net/patch/series/view/mummer/3.20-3/01sm_src_tigr.diff
>
> See
>
>    http://lists.debian.org/debian-med/2007/11/msg00045.html

Hi Andreas,

I tried to google further and found no explication about the buffer overflow
that this patch is preventing. Do you have something useful in your mailbox? I
would like to document it better before forwarding it.

At the same time, I will also forward the Bourne shell replacements and wait
a bit for the answer. The new upstream release does not bring new functionalities
and can wait until Debian switches to GCC 4.4.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles