Patches for MUMmer

Hi,

I prepared a Debian package from your new version of MUMmer.  To build
the packages I had to do some pathces which I want to foreward to
you with this mail.  All patches are available from our SVN at

   http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/debian-med/trunk/packages/mummer/trunk/debian/patches/?rev=0&sc=0

Explanation of the patches ("sm" means done by Steffen Moeller, "at"
means done by Andreas Tille = me):

  01sm_docs.diff:
    Build pdf instead of dvi which seems to be more convinient these days.

  01sm_src_kurtz.diff:
    Makefile polishing.

  01sm_src_tigr.diff:
    Besides some minor stuff in the Makefile it is probably the most
    important patch that fixes a buffer overflow and should definitely
    applied very soon.  This is the most important patch for all users
    of MUMmer.

  02at_Makefile.diff:
    Makefile polishing.

  02at_docs_web.diff:
    Debian is not allowed to distribute the documentation files because
    they are copyrightet.  So I replaced the links to local files to
    the representation of the files in the net.  I'm not sure whether
    this patch is reasonable for your distribution.  In any case you
    should make sure that it is OK to ship the docs and your code in
    one file because the licenses of code and doc are very different.

  02at_scripts.diff:
    Because csh scripts would add some extra Dependency of a C-shell
    implementation to the Debian package these scripts are deprecated.
    That's why Steffen and me ported your csh scripts to POSIX shell.
    Feel free to take this over into your distribution as replacement
    or in addition to your scripts.  The Makefile that installs shell
    and perl scripts was made much simpler - you can change this
    easily in case you would like to stay with C-Shell (which is
    your decision for sure.

Feel free to ask me for providing the changed files explicitely or
to provide the patches directly in an archive in kind you have
trouble accessing our SVN reporitory.