stats on the number of packages in various releases

Hello,

I was interested in numbers and how they changed over distributions. Here is what I came
up with when I followed the "Recommends" of the med-bio package:

 oldstable : 34
    stable : 43
   testing : 43
  unstable : 43

though at list plink is missing here, and so is infernal that is in experimental and such
in non-free, like autodocktools. Stable and testing should differ, at least for
med-bio-dev, a.g. for biojava.

The script (checked in next to the paper-draft I want to use it for at
community/talks/200906_bosc) makes use of rmadison which comes with devscripts.
Suggestions for improvements are most welcome. For instance, it might be preferable to
somehow use the blend data directly, but I did not know how to do that.

Many greetings

Steffen