Re: Live Media

Tzafrir Cohen wrote:
>   Is there an automated way to get the public key for the repository
>   from a repository URL? If so, those steps could be automated.

for 'my' repositories, you actually can. i always put a file
'archive-key.asc' in the root directory of the repository that contains
the current valid key that was used to sign the archive. however, as you
stated yourself, fetching blindly a key may defeat the purpose of having
one in the first place (which means, it's basically the same as
disabling signature checking with --apt-secure disable).

Regards,
Daniel