Re: Data packages. (with BitTorrent)

Le Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 10:45:47PM -0600, Lukasz Szybalski a écrit :
> On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 8:57 PM, Charles Plessy <plessy@debian.org> wrote:
> >
> >> ps. As a side note, it would be grate if debian had a working .deb files for
> >> :http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veterans_Health_Information_Systems_and_Technology_Architecture
> >> biggest opensource health management system
> >
> > We have some unfinished work in our subversion repository; you are most welcome
> > to have a look !
> >
> > http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/debian-med/trunk/packages/vista/trunk/?rev=0&sc=0
>
> Is vistA software able to run on linux as it stands?

Hi Lukasz,

as I do not have the answer, I posted your question on
debian-med@lists.debian.o.

> Also,
> There was a question on debian-polish about software for medicine,
> which turnout quite a few software packages.
>
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-user-polish/2009/02/threads.html
>
> Look at all the links in the thread: "Aeskulap. Linux w medycynie"

Thanks for the hint ! I just realised that our webpage is not translated in
Polish, which make Debian+Med perform poorly as a keyword in the google search
referred in one of the posts. Feel free to suggest them to translate our page
to improve this situation.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy