Re: BioSquid - should it be removed from the archive?

HMMer directly ships with a variant of squid itself. We noticed some functions to have
been added. So, instead of hmmer suggesting biosquid, it could actually provide it.
Upstream was unsure about the degree of compatibility himself....asked about a year ago.

I cannot recall Infernal to ship something like squid, I can look it up later today.

I agree with Andreas that we might not want to remove something with no maintenance. The
provisioning via HMMer sounds like a good idea to me.

Best,

Steffen