Re: dicomscope documentation

On Thu, 22 Jan 2009, Mathieu Malaterre wrote:

I cannot reproduce here. Can anyone else reproduce that issue ?

Probably not.  It was just me so forget it.

I have seen that the doc-base file is wrong - probably because I
missinterpreted the doc-base documentation about more than one
document per control file.  If we decide to split ot one document
in any case (dicomscope-extra-doc as I suggested) this issue becomes
void.  If not we have to sort this out.  Just tell me whether
splitting this package from the main binary package and I'll
do what is necessary to do.

Sorry for the noise about the patch