Re: New maintainer for biopython and wise

Le Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 06:05:03PM +0100, Philipp Benner a écrit :

> since I don't have a working debian machine at the moment it would be  nice
> if someone could take care of wise and python-biopython. The packages are not
> in a bad shape but could use some minor cleanups. A new biopython version has
> also been  released and it was asked to include support for mmCIF. Both
> packages are in the  debian-med svn repos.

Hi Phillip,

I can upload the new upstream release of biopython, that fixes a bug of
severity "important", but for the mmCIF support I would need some hints. Can
you file a bug?

For wise, it seems that there is nothing calling for an upload while Debian is
still in freeze period. But feel free to document the minor issues you found as
a bug if they are not obvious to spot (lintian does not report something
particular).

By the way, I can provide you SSH access to a good Debian machine if you need.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
Debian Med packaging team,