Re: Debian bug #511668

On Wed, 14 Jan 2009, Mathieu Malaterre wrote:

Ok, works for me now.

For me the removal of wrongly installed doc files did not
worked in pbuilder.  At first I tried to fix the removal
code but the I decided to not even move the files at this
place and patched the makefiles.  I also noticed a real
lot of lintian problems[1].

I'm busy fixing the important ones of them first before
I upload.  Some issues are solved in SVN but several are
remaining.  I will try to come up with a polished packaging
at the beginning of next week.

[1] http://lintian.debian.org/full/jsa@debian.org.html