From fg.hebert@gmail.com Tue Dec 16 03:34:04 2008
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 02:59:32 +0100
From: Fré?d?éric H?ébert <fg.hebert@gmail.com>
To: Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de>
Subject: Re: Want to help to debian med project...

Intel(R) Celeron(R) 220
Simple coeur - 32 / 64 Bits
512 Ko L2
2 Go DDR2
1x 160Go

The server name : sd-13492.dedibox.fr
OS : debian 4.0 (rc4)
IP address : 88.191.75.93

Feel like at home, really ! It's a gift to the project. With the time
and skills I have, I will try to help in the administration
of it. I don't know if you are after a dedicated server where you could
do what you want or if you are after a kind of a managed / shared server.
However that may be, to me, this server is dedicated to the project, so,
once again do what you want with it.

I know the root password of this machine and logged in successfully, have
created a user account for myself but not more for the moment.  I personally
plan to run my mailing list archive statistics on it (more about this soon)
because getting PostgreSQL permissions on Alioth is a little bit hard.  For
the moment I do not have additional plans - but I'm quite sure that we will
be able to make good use of this kind of sponsoring.  Just come up with some
ideas and I will add an account for you.

Enabling people like Philipp to run a pbuilder there would be an good idea.

Kind regards and many thanks to Frédéric