Re: Debian bug #511668

* Mathieu Malaterre <mathieu.malaterre@gmail.com> [090113 11:05]:

This is essentially a duplicate of an existing wishlist bug
(#436758) which I admittedly did not pay too much attention to,
although it is certainly trival to fix (merged them now).

* Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de> [090113 11:28]:

> If you would like to apply this patch to the packaging and can
> test the package I might do an upload in case Jürgen has some
> time constraints.

Andreas, I would appreciate it if you could step in for me. I
will probably not be able to do any Debian related work before
the end of next week ... :-/

Best regards - Juergen

--
GPG A997BA7A | 87FC DA31 5F00 C885 0DC3  E28F BD0D 4B33 A997 BA7A