Re: Should we use the Ubuntu (or our own) PPA for unfinished packages?

Sorry for the big snip, but I don't really have the time to reply/carefully
read your mail, hope will do tomorrow, if I have something else to say.

On Fri, 02 Jan 2009 00:26:54 +0100, Steffen Moeller wrote:

> [..]
> I think Debian needs some PPA kind of system. [..]

That's what debexpo is meant for, at least how I see/understood it.

  <http://jonnylamb.com/2008/07/09/debexpo/>
  <http://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2008/debexpo>
  <http://alioth.debian.org/projects/debexpo/>

Also, we already have a big and fully-working infrastructure. I wish debexpo
was already ready to go production (I don't know its current status, sorry) :)

(and IMHO debexpo is supposed to well integrate into the rest of our
infrastructure)

.02,
David

--