Re: pkg-emboss import status

Le Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 09:39:36AM +0200, David Paleino a écrit :

> Sorry for the mess. But, well, we're going to have the code imported :)

Hi David,

thank you for the import and the subsequent work. I reverted two of your
changes: I prefer to keep debhelper 5 until Lenny is released to ease
backports, and to keep Standards-Version < 3.8.0 until a README.Source
documents the patch system, as suggested by the new Policy.

Thanks to your relicencing, I forwarded one of the patches upstream.

I saw that the binaries have their POD manpages. I do not like to throw
away volunteer work, but if I have time, I will try to use them instead
of the nice DocBook ones you wrote, in order to keep the delta as low as
possible. If I lack time, I will upload the packages as is this weekend.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles