Re: pkg-emboss import status

On Tue, 10 Jun 2008 16:48:17 +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:

> Le Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 09:39:52AM +0200, David Paleino a écrit :
> > Hi all,
> > I was trying to fix #485009, and tried to commit to pkg-emboss. It seems
> > like it's not a valid repository anymore! (it gave me a "permission denied"
> > error, and I can't find it on Alioth anymore).
>
> Hi David,

Hi Charles,

> We decided earlier to suppress pkg-emboss and transfer its remainign
> packages in the SVN repository of debian-med.

Yes, I remember this decision. In fact, I was wondering why not all of
pkg-emboss repository had been imported into debian-med.

> For emboss-explorer, we can use svn-inject, or if you know how to preserve
> history, feel free to use a better method.

I'd like to keep the history -- I'll google a bit more about this.

> PS: I just found a bug in emboss-explorer but did not have time to
> report it. Please wait a bit before uploading a fixed package.

Well, remember I'm not a DM/DD -- I can't upload anything ;)

Kindly,
David

--
 . ''`.  Debian maintainer | http://wiki.debian.org/DavidPaleino