Re: pkg-emboss import status

Le Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 09:39:52AM +0200, David Paleino a écrit :
> Hi all,
> I was trying to fix #485009, and tried to commit to pkg-emboss. It seems like
> it's not a valid repository anymore! (it gave me a "permission denied" error,
> and I can't find it on Alioth anymore).

Hi David,

We decided earlier to suppress pkg-emboss and transfer its remainign
packages in the SVN repository of debian-med. For emboss-explorer, we
can use svn-inject, or if you know how to preserve history, feel free to
use a better method.

PS: I just found a bug in emboss-explorer but did not have time to
report it. Please wait a bit before uploading a fixed package.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles