Re: Extended write permissions for our SVN ?

Yes, the goal is medical physics.  EGS is used to model linacs occasionally
and photon transport is used extensively by medical physicists through non
free programs like Pinnacle.  I'm trying to share what I've done but still
don't know how.  There's a lot of work between here and there but a lot of it
has already been done by Debian Medical for things like Dicom.

I don't know what DD and extended write permissions are.  They look like a way
to upload code which is also something I have not figured out yet.

Is anyone else going to be at the National AAPM meeting?