Re: Extended write permissions for our SVN ?

On Tue, 29 Apr 2008, Will Hill wrote:

Yes, the goal is medical physics.  EGS is used to model linacs occasionally
and photon transport is used extensively by medical physicists through non
free programs like Pinnacle.  I'm trying to share what I've done but still
don't know how.  There's a lot of work between here and there but a lot of it
has already been done by Debian Medical for things like Dicom.

We could need some help regarding dicom support anyway.

I don't know what DD and extended write permissions are.  They look like a way
to upload code which is also something I have not figured out yet.

DD = Debian Developer
Please read

     http://www.debian.org/devel/join/newmaint.de.html

to get answers to most of your questions.  If you know enough about
"sponsoring packages" from this page you will probably find a sponsor here.

Is anyone else going to be at the National AAPM meeting?

I don't think so