Re: Extended write permissions for our SVN ?

That would be great.  I managed to clean up my Free Monte package a little and
would like to put it up.  It now has a working makefile, hurray!

Free Monte is a rudimentary photon transport package I used for my thesis
work.  It's not much but I GPL'd it.  The road map looks like this:

1.  Add all my thesis programs to my make file.  These are a collection of
uncollided flux programs for CZT.
2.  Share it with Debian Medical.  Where it goes from there is anyone's guess.
3.  Translate my previous Nuclear Science homework programs which include
random number testers, integration examples and a 3D photon transport with at
least two materials.
4.  Suck some good concepts from EGS.

There is an older version anyone intersted can check out here:

http://phys.lsu.edu/~willhill