Re: MIME types and Applied Biosystems chromatograms.

Le Thu, Jan 31, 2008 at 01:23:01PM +0100, Daniel Leidert a écrit :
> Am Dienstag, den 22.01.2008, 13:24 +0900 schrieb Charles Plessy:
> > Dear Software Communauty support,
> >
> > I am a member of the Debian-Med project, and would like to enquire about
> > two related questions:
> >
> >  1) The definition of a MIME type for .ab1 files.
> >  2) The auto-detection of ABIF chromatograms.
>
> Hi Charles,
>
> Did you receive any feedback to your question?

Nothing at all. But I have seen upstream authors answering after months.
I guess that if they take the question seriously, it can take a while
before they take any decision on authorizing people to use their company
name ?

Maybe I could contact some bigger players, the EMBOSS developpers for
instance, so that the question can be asked by people who have more
weight in the field?

Have a nice day,

--
Charles