Re: [med-svn] r1219 - in trunk/packages/axparafit/trunk: . debian debian/patches

Il giorno Wed, 30 Jan 2008 18:57:48 +0100
Daniel Leidert <daniel.leidert.spam@gmx.net> ha scritto:

> Looking into the XML source I see, there is a separate AUTHORS section.
> Please remove this and instead use <author> or <authorgroup> and related
> tags in <refentryinfo>. The styleshgeets automatically care about
> creating an authors section. The legal notice also should be put into
> <legalnotice>. Here also the stylesheets create the necessary section.
> The template you used is pretty old and outdated. dh-make already ships
> a newer one in SVN (but seems to not have released it yet - there are
> open bug reports about it).
>
> To see a recent example,
> check /usr/share/doc/docbook-xsl/examples/foo.1.example_manpage.xml.gz.

Thank you for the pointer. I believe I'll checkout dh_make from SVN :)

I'll adapt the current file with your hints ASAP.

> > > +DB2MAN=/usr/share/sgml/docbook/stylesheet/xsl/nwalsh/\
> > > +manpages/docbook.xsl
> > > +XP=xsltproc -''-nonet
>                   ^^
>
> This is just a workaround for the XML source: "--" is not allowed in XML
> comments, so we use "-''-" as a workaround. But you can saefely remove
> the single quotation marks.

Thanks for the explanation!

> Further please add
>
> --param man.charmap.use.subset "0"
>
> to replace *all* special characters. Otherwise only a subset of the
> groff charmap is used and mandb might throw errors because of unknown
> characters.

Done in debian/rules.

Kindly,
David