Re: SVN checkin

Hi Morten!

On Jan 11, 2008 2:59 PM, Morten Kjeldgaard <mok@bioxray.au.dk> wrote:
> Regarding mustang, it is lintian clean, it "just works", and I do consider
> it ready for upload. (Of course I can't promise it's without bugs, but the
> program has been available through Ubuntu 7.10 for some months now, and
> there have been no bug reports. It could be, of course, that no one has
> been using it :-)). When mustang comes available in Sid, I will ask the
> Ubuntu maintainers to sync it.

I have committed some minor fixes for your package (I don't know if
you are subscribed to the commit list, but you can see what I have
changed at http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/debian-med?op=comp&compare[]=%2F@1112&compare[]=%2F@1113&manualorder=1)

And I was thinking if it's not better to use /tmp/mustang (instead
only mustang) in debian/runtest and debian/patches/test_zf-cchh.dpatch

Best regards,
Nelson