Re: RFS: mustang, btk-core

Le Wed, Jan 09, 2008 at 10:58:09PM +0100, Morten Kjeldgaard a écrit :

> >  - libbtk-core-dev should probably be in the libdevel section.
>
> Yes it could. Upstream defines the intended audience as "Developers,
> Science/Research". I assumed the package would appeal more to
> scientists than "ordinary" developers, so I chose the "science"
> category. I have no strong opinions on the matter, however.

I have no strong opinion about this either. But note that the source
package can be in section Science and the -dev package in the libdevel
section.  Also, once born the package will be "debtagged", see
http://debtags.alioth.debian.org/todo.html?maint=debian-med-packaging%40lists.alioth.debian.org

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy