Re: Status of Medical Image NetCDF (minc) library

On Tue, 1 Jan 2008, Steve M. Robbins wrote:

Well, I've finally gotten around to injecting MINC 1.5.1 into the
Debian-Med SVN and then updating it to MINC 2.0.14.

Uhm, you obviousely _had_ SVN access and I just have to regain my
reading ability in the new year. ;-)  (Alioth does not notify you
if you try to add a user that is just a member of a project.)

Now, for the original tarballs: reading between the lines of
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMed (where you talk about using uscan), I
get the impression that you DO NOT want the tarballs submitted to the
svn repo.  Is that accurate?

Yes.  If there is a need to change the upstream tarball for whatever
reason please provide a get-orig-source target in debian/rules (for
an example just have a look into aeskulap package for instance).