Re: ITK packaging

On Tue, 1 Jan 2008, Steve M. Robbins wrote:

I've just edited the wiki pages to add entries for ITK and VTK, both
of which have Debian packages.

Thanks.

It just struck me that ITK might fit just as well in the debian-med
SVN repository.  What do you think about that idea?

I'm perfectly in favour of this idea.  I have added you to the
Alioth project to enable you SVN access in the Debian-Med repository.

The extra profit of using the Debian-Med repository is that you gain
profit from the web tools that are developed by David.