ITK packaging

Hi,

I've just edited the wiki pages to add entries for ITK and VTK, both
of which have Debian packages.

I'm the maintainer of ITK, based on initial work of Gavin Baker.  I'm
currently packaging the newer ITK version 3.4 and preparing to put it
under group maintenance.  My initial thought was to put it on alioth
and I have had a svn repo (pkg-itk), though I haven't populated it
yet.

It just struck me that ITK might fit just as well in the debian-med
SVN repository.  What do you think about that idea?

Thanks,
-Steve