[VAC] 16/12–08/01: Paris, Strasbourg, Roquefort-les-Pins.

Hello everybody,

I will be on vacation between the 16th of December and the 8th of January. I
will probably have a very good internet connection everywhere, but will also be
very busy meeting friends and eating more calories than a sedentary person
should. However, if somebody would like to take keysigning as an excuse for
drinking a bière de Noël together, I will be happy to meet :) I will be in
Strasbourg most of the time, probably between the 19th and the 2nd.

All my packages are team-maintained. Please do not NMU and commit directly your
changes to our SVN instead.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy