expert it'll take me some time.

If this is the case I just injected my stuff into Debian Med SVN at

   svn://svn.debian.org/svn/debian-med/trunk/packages/care2x/trunk/

You can check out this now.  If you ask for a guest login at alioth.debian.org
we can add you to the Debian Med team to permit write access.

I updated the debian/control file to the current Debian Med packaging
policy - you will find yourself amongst the uploaders.  At the time when
I builded the stuff Elpidio Latorilla <latorilla@users.sourceforge.net>
was entered as Maintainer which is now moved to Uploaders (because
the maintainer address is the packaging mailinglist).  If Elpidio will
not be involved in packaging than we should remove him here to not bloat
the list of Uploaders with people who just do other things.

care2x shares the same debian philosophy of freedom and stability...
and a bit of paranoia :)
we are working also on integrating weberp. the idea of debian med
is perfect.

:)

I would like to add that we would really like to support your work which
finally might end up as an official Debian package.  Just do not hesitate
to seek for any help you might need on the Debian Med mailing list.
i'll do, don't worry :)

You are welcome.