Re: Request to Join Project Debian-Med

[Sorry for replying to a non-list mail, but I guess there is nothing private
in this mail.  Due to an UPS problem my local computer did not cleaned up
my mailbox and it fille dup so that I did not recieved mails from last
Thursday 23.10. until yesterday 26.10.  If you sended me anything important
in private please resend this mail.]